Stacking single faced plastic pallet/plastic euro pallet
prices/HDPE stacking pallet
1) Made of pure HDPE, it uses our unique lamination process
2) Stackable, reuseable .
3) Anti-slip design,more safer for your product and workers
4) 4-way entry, stackable
5) Tough and durable construction
6) Lightweight and long lasting sanitary pallets for storing
products and supplies
7) Water resistance and easy to sanitize.
8) It is cost-effective, easy cleaning, safe to handle,resistant to
|Type:||Plastic pallet with 3 runners, grid deck|
|Entry Type:||4 Way|
|Style:||Single face, without steel tubes reinforcement|
|Material:||HDPE / PP|
|Color:||Blue, Black, Gray and other color requested|
|Antislip:||Yes, Anti-slip rubber inserted|
|Available for Racking:||Yes|
|Labeling Options:||Logos and numberings on request, depending on volume|
|In Racking System:||1T|
|1) Anti-slip rubber inserted|
2) Eco-friendly, durable, safe, hygienic, no termites, no
3) Plastic pallets offer an economic alternative than wooden
4) Recyclable and washable
5) Certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO/TS16949 and food grade
Light Weight Plastic Pallets
The 9 feet single face light weight plastic pallet could be only
used on flat ground, it is suitable for light load application and
also could be used as export package pallet with goods. The 9 feet
single face light weight pallets' dynamic load is usually 500kg,
static load 2000kg, they are now allowed to be used on rack.
There are usually two types of light weight plastic pallets, mesh
surface, flat top, the most popularly one is mesh 9 feet.
1. Supply to USA,Europe,and Austrilia.
2. Matrial: Virgin PP or HDPE
3. Resistant to Moist,Mildew,Acids and Chemicals,Anti UV.
4. Eco-Friendly,Easy to Clean,Heavy Duty and Long Using Life.
Packaging & Shipping
1. we will send the mould productive process to the customer as
their wish, picture or the video.
2. during the mould test we will send the sample to the customer.
3. before sending the mould , we will show the packing video
(wooden case,painted with anti-rust) to the customer
4. if we keep the mould in our factory to produce the products