100pcs Per Pack Hot Laminating Pouches Clear Plastic Film 125micron
1. Card Size Pocuhes:
If you need to laminate ID cards, credit cards or business cards,
then regular laminating pouches can be a little awkward. However,
by using small, specialised pouches, you can easily protect and
strengthen your cards with little hassle.
Without laminating, you’ll find that your cards quickly become
scruffy or even damaged, but by using a laminating pouch, you can
ensure they last much longer, making you and your company appear
We have a huge range of ID size laminating pouches, you can choose
from 60 up to 250 micron thickness. Business card laminating
pouches are also available, as well as pouches with a slot allowing
you to attach your laminated card to either a lanyard or strap
|For||Different Card Size|
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
Waterproof, preventing alteration, preventing destructive insect,
bearing rot. After laminating, the product is transparent,flat and
sticky strongly,can protect the file ,photo or card for long time.
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
- Open the pouch and place the item to be laminated centrally inside
the pouch as close to the sealed edge possible.
- Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator at
the correct temperature.
- Allow the pouch to cool to the touch before handling it.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.