Self supported round Diamond/ PCD Wire Drawing Die Blanks for metal
1. The unlisted sizes are available per our customers’
specifications. Please inform us of your product request if any
size required by your company. We will contact you promptly.
2. ADDMA: American Diamond Die Manufacturers Association
3. D: Total Blank Diameter d: Diamond Diameter T: Diamond Thickness
4. Maximum recommended die size for soft nonferrous wire. Hard wire
diameter normally should not exceed 65% of this diameter.
5. Die blanks must be cased below 650℃
RJ Diamond Wire Drawing Die Blanks have not only high wear
resistance, hardness, and thermal conductivity, but also high
mechanical strength and tenacity. They are suitable for high-speed
drawing of nonferrous wires such as copper, aluminum, nickel,
stainless steel and other alloy wires.
RJ Diamond Wire Drawing Die Blanks include two series: CD Series
and SP Series. According to the application of wire drawing, each
series has 5 grain sizes:3μm,5μm,10μm,25μm and 50μm.
CD Series are self supported PCD die blanks in hexagonal shape
(CDH) and round shape (CDR). They are suitable for all types of
wire drawing applications especially when cost-cutting is required.
SP Series are tungsten carbide supported PCD die blanks in round
shape. TC ring enhances tearing strength of die blanks, which is
especially suitable for high strength and high speed wire drawing.
1. CD Series-CDH: Self Supported PCD Die Blanks (Hexagonal)
2. CD Series-CDR: Self Supported PCD Die Blanks (Round)
3. SP Series: Tungsten Carbide Supported PCD Die Blanks