Halal & Kosher Certified Lipase Powder
[for Flour Improver In Baking]
Use of LP-1000 as dough improver in baking can ensure the following
Good emulsification property ensured by high activity of lipase;
Magnify loaf volume, make the texture of bread exquisite with
even holes, give desirable tasty mouthfeel, optimize gluten matrix,
retard evaporation of moisture from crust, thus prolong shelf life
Improve smooth finish and whiteness of noodles, enable
refreshing, tasty, chewy and elastic mouthfeel, considerably reduce
the dosage level of chemical agents and prolong shelf life of
Improve inside structures of steamed buns, ensure brilliant and
smooth crust, tasty mouthfeel, and promote the fermentability and
extendibility of steamed buns;
Reduce viscosity of dough, improve the handling properties of
dough, make it more stretchy and elastic with a desirable soft
The use of LP-1000 in combination with fungal alpha amylase,
glucose oxidase and xylanase will ensure more desirable bread
- Lipase LP-1000 is produced from Aspergillus niger through submerged fermentation, extraction and refining process.
- LP-1000 can not only hydrolyze fat to produce mono-or diglycerides
and free fatty acids, but also catalyze ester synthesis and
transesterification reactions. Fatty acids can act as substrates
for the endogenous lipoxygenase contained in the dough, bleach the
colored materials in the dough.
|Systematic Name||EC 188.8.131.52, Triacylglycerol acylhydrolase|
|Activity||100,000 U/g (Minimum)|
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
- LP-1000 is suitable for baking industry. It is typically used in
compounding with fungal alpha- amylase, glucose oxidase and
xylanase to achieve superior effects.
PH & TEMPERATURE PROFILE
- Lipase LP-1000 has a wide range of effective pH from 3 to 12.
Figure 1: Effect of pH on Activity
- The effective temperature range for Lipase LP-1000 is from 15 to
60°C, and the optimal temperature ranges from 35 to 55°C.
Figure 2: Effect of Temperature on Activity
PACKAGING, STORAGE & SHELF-LIFE
- LP-1000 is packaged in 25kg cardboard drums or kraft paper bags.
Customized packaging is available upon request.
- LP-1000 has been formulated for optimal stability. Typical
shelf-life is six months provided being stored below 25°C (77°F) in
its original packaging, sealed and unopened, protected from the
sunlight. Its shelf-life is eighteen months if it is stored
properly at 0～10°C(32～50°F).
- Prolonged storage and/or adverse conditions such as higher
temperatures may lead to higher dosage requirement, thus should be
SAFETY & ENZYME HANDLING
- Inhalation of enzyme dust and mists should be avoided.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for
at least 15 minutes.For detailed handling information, please refer
to the Safety Data Sheet.