Sign In | Join Free | My himfr.com
himfr.com
Products
Search by Category
Wholesale Marketplace
Home > Steel Strips >

Light Gold Casket Corners Angel Pattern European Style PP / ABS Material Angel 002#

Categories Casket Corners
Brand Name: TX, OEM
Model Number: TX-Model 002# Angel
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
MOQ: 100 Set
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
Delivery Time: 20 days
Packaging Details: 1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.
Color: Light Gold, as your request
Style: European style
Model Numbe: Angel 002#
Type: Coffin corner
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Light Gold Casket Corners Angel Pattern European Style PP / ABS Material Angel 002#

    Light Gold PP Or ABS Material Coffin Fitting Casket Corner With Angel Pattern


    Product Description:

    A set of corner 002# Angel has 4pcs corners, And those used with Swing handle and decorate the four corner of the coffin.


    Item NameTX-Model Angel 002#
    MaterialPlastic(PP,ABS), PP New
    ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
    Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union,
    MOQ100 sets
    Packing

    10 sets/ctn

    G.W / N.W11kg /10kg
    CBM45cmx31cmx22.5cm

    Application:

    Decorate on the surface of coffin.

    Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.


    Advantage:

    Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.


    Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

    Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

    Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

    Thanks for your cooperation and support.


    We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.

    We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples

    Payment:


    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


    Our service:

    (1)We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

    We are the Customer-Oriented company;

    (2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

    (3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;


    Packaging & Shipping:

    Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.


    Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.


    FAQ:

    1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

    A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.


    2. Q: Where is your factory located?

    A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.


    3. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.


    More Pictures:


    Product Tags:

    coffin corner

      

    casket hardware kit

      
    Quality Light Gold Casket Corners Angel Pattern European Style PP / ABS Material Angel 002# for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
     
    From:
    Enter your email please.
    To: Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
    Subject:
    Message:
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
     
    Inquiry Cart 0