FJ Cruiser Exterior Accessories Offroad Snorkel Kit GZDL4WD Snorkel
About the Product:
A snorkel system relocates your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the
hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available. Manufactured
from premium quality polyethylene snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable. The material used is LLDPE which
is much better than fiber or ABS.
* Improve airflow into the engine
* Help the engine breath easier
* Allow cleaner air into the engine
* Raise the air-intake above the water level
* Improve the performance of your 4x4
|Car Make||For Toyota FJ Cruiser Model|
|Installation||Easy to install, with all fittings|
|Packaging||Normal Export Carton|
|Free logo printed||Available|
THIS SNORKEL KIT INCLUDES:
- Air ram intake head
- LLDPE Snorkel
- Flexible Snorkel to "existing vehicle intake" joining pipe
- Stainless Steel intake head and ducting clamps
- All mounting studs, screws, washers, clips, nuts & brackets
- Nylock Nuts
- Fitting template
- Detailed fitting instructions specific to the Toyota FJ Cruisers
Years: 2006 - On
4.0L V6 Petrol 1GR-FE
-2006 Onwards Toyota FJ Cruiser Complete Snorkel Installation Kit
- Amazingly low price!
- Comes complete with fitting kit, template and the snorkel head
- Made of High Quality LLDPE Material
- Protect your engine from water & dust
- Cool clean air can increase performance & filter life
- Exceeds the air flow requirements of the factory engine/s
- Our Snorkels are cheaper than rebuilding a drowned engine!
Our company will warrant any part during the warranty period which
proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal
installation, use, service or maintenance. Return alleged defective
part to the place of purchase for replacement or refund.
Please have a copy of your purchase receipt available.